|
Saturday, June 27, 2009
26/6: Went to meet Hongming & Fiance at about 12 plus 1 at Bedok interchange b'cos we're going to East Coast park for Nelson.L bbq. We're like a idiot waiting for bus 401 for 30 mins until I asked the information counter if bus 401 operates today & they told me No! It only operates on weekends! We're like WTF! waited for so long yet didn't operate. We took another bus there but we're not sure where to alight. We walked for a long distance before reaching East Coast Park & went there to meet the others up but before doing so, Fiance & I ask the "rich man son" to donate $4 while Fiance and I donate $3 each to add up to $10. After that we went roller blading & know what? I fall down two times! One of the time is all thanks to Hongming while the second time is thanks to a stranger who cross my line & wanted to bang on me. My phone have alot of new scratches ): There are quite a number of injuries on me caused by that idiot stranger. I was cursing & swearing when I was there cleaning my wounds. All I hope is the idiot stranger get his retribution of making me fall down. Opps, I'm so evil. Muhahahas! Had fun there with the rest & went home by cab with some of them at about 11 plus. A kind taxi driver allows us to squeeze 5 of us in a cab which he was not suppose to. Saw a traffic police on our way back to Hougang but lucky i lay down so that he cannot see us. 27/6: Received a text from Sweetie & went to meet her up at Sengkang Library. Aaron & one of her classmate was there too. Actually wanted to take out twisties to have a bite but lucky Aaron asked me not or else, I think I'll be caught of consumption of food & will be fine again. Went to Hougang Green with Sweetie & Farhanah for our bean curd. I'm starting to like it more & more. B'cos Sweetie always bring me there. After that, when back to Hougang Mall to purchase Sweetie's slipper & went home after that. Last of all, Josiah Sim Jia Hong wants his name in my post. So, here you go. Josiah Sim Jia Hong! (: |
![]() Kaiwen;♥ " She is someone who is always sleepy and maybe 24 hr/day will never be enough for her She is someone who is always hungry and maybe resembles some pigs in the farm She is someone who is always greedy and maybe you could get her some candies
Girlfriend;♥ Jolene Ong Jiamin; She's a caring & kind girl. We know each other more then anything. Even though, we were once separated. But our friendship is so difficult to be separated after all. Whenever I need help, no matter what, she'll lend me a helping hand. Whenever I need a listening ear & a shoulder to cry on, she'll always be the first to be beside me. Small little things that we do together can make both of us smile for the whole day. We cry with each other, laugh with each other & joke with each other. That's why our friendship will last. Last of all, I Love Her (:
Fiance;♥ Ang Hwee Jin; She's a easy-going girl. She always say yes to her friends who need help. She'd always help me with lots & lots of personal stuffs which I really thank her alot. Our friendship is hard to be separated as we're very close to each other. Her concern & care will make me feel much more better everytime I cried. She'll always be by my side to hear what are the things that are troubling me. That's why we're still sticking to each other until now. Last of all, I Love Her (: Alethea Amanda Amelia Angeline Aries Audrey Bernice Cassandra Charlene Connie Darren Dickson Elf Elly Flavia Francis Freda Grace.L Grace.T Hongming Hweejin Ivan Koh Jansen Jesley Jennifer Jiajie Jingteng Joan Joanne Jocelyn Joey.L Joey.N Jolene Josiah Karwong Marcus Mattew Nelson Nicholas Peiwen Phelia Punggol netball Randy Raudhah Serene Shalyn Shuhao Sofia Sylvia soo Thricia Weilin Wirul Yeekeat Yeesong Yibin Yuanqiu Yuting Zhaomin Ziyun Layout: Chili |