|
Friday, March 13, 2009
Happy Birthday Mama! It's mama's birthday once again. Had a celebration with sisters & mama when the clock strike at 12am today. Cut & sang birthday song for her. It has been a long time since we gather & celebrate together. Lets talk about how I spent my time in school today. Lessons was tedious but still spent it meaningfully with the jokes & laughter from each other. Took back our Physics milestone paper. & guess what? I got 36/40. I'm so satisfied with the result that I got. But some careless mistakes were made w/o notice. Ms Siow was down on adam khoo course with her class, so she didn't attend our lesson. The relief teacher is so irritating. He cares too much about us. Make us stand for like half an hour when Josiah & him was "quarrelling". Everyone was like, stop it luhs. You can't overfight with the teacher. No matter what, teacher will always be the one who's winning. Went to Hougang Polyclinic once again to visit the doctor b'cos I've been down on coughing for a week & so. This time round, Fiance accompanied me to visit the doctor. I made her waited for me for 2 hours plus. Sorry & Thanks for that (: As usual, both of us doing stupid stuffs together like shopping in a Pharmacy & saying stupid remarks to each other. (Haha) Went to Hougang mall to purchase pens & stuffs after that. & that girl of mine, brought alot of pens which cost her quite alot. I rather she give me the money. (Haha) I'll have a pen supplier after today(: Went to shop at Value shop & guess what? We spend more then 5 dollars inside which it's all on tibits only. I guess we'll be going to be fatter after that. (Haha) Alright, I been trying to keep this post as long as possible. I guess this'll be long enough after all. Tonight there'll be a ghost show on channel U at 11.30pm so remember to watch ppl. & last of all, Happy Holiday! Goodbye peeps! |
![]() Kaiwen;♥ " She is someone who is always sleepy and maybe 24 hr/day will never be enough for her She is someone who is always hungry and maybe resembles some pigs in the farm She is someone who is always greedy and maybe you could get her some candies
Girlfriend;♥ Jolene Ong Jiamin; She's a caring & kind girl. We know each other more then anything. Even though, we were once separated. But our friendship is so difficult to be separated after all. Whenever I need help, no matter what, she'll lend me a helping hand. Whenever I need a listening ear & a shoulder to cry on, she'll always be the first to be beside me. Small little things that we do together can make both of us smile for the whole day. We cry with each other, laugh with each other & joke with each other. That's why our friendship will last. Last of all, I Love Her (:
Fiance;♥ Ang Hwee Jin; She's a easy-going girl. She always say yes to her friends who need help. She'd always help me with lots & lots of personal stuffs which I really thank her alot. Our friendship is hard to be separated as we're very close to each other. Her concern & care will make me feel much more better everytime I cried. She'll always be by my side to hear what are the things that are troubling me. That's why we're still sticking to each other until now. Last of all, I Love Her (: Alethea Amanda Amelia Angeline Aries Audrey Bernice Cassandra Charlene Connie Darren Dickson Elf Elly Flavia Francis Freda Grace.L Grace.T Hongming Hweejin Ivan Koh Jansen Jesley Jennifer Jiajie Jingteng Joan Joanne Jocelyn Joey.L Joey.N Jolene Josiah Karwong Marcus Mattew Nelson Nicholas Peiwen Phelia Punggol netball Randy Raudhah Serene Shalyn Shuhao Sofia Sylvia soo Thricia Weilin Wirul Yeekeat Yeesong Yibin Yuanqiu Yuting Zhaomin Ziyun Layout: Chili |