|
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Family stuffs have been bothering me this few days. & I burst into tears just b'cos of that. I really can't stand it anymore. Parents divorced in 2002 & who're the innocents one? YES! is we kids. If knowing that this'll be the outcome, what for get marriage? You all will still go on with your life after finding another partner but did you all ask if we kids wants that? NO! you all didn't. All you all did was just going along with what you all wants. NVM. I won't blame you all for this but what happened recently is like not reasonable luhs. Just asking money from you all can leds to quarrels & stuffs. What's that called? I just hate it luhs. Mama just say that she wants to call the lawyer to settle everything with daddy this morning. But did you considered at the point where you're just wasting money & blowing the matter up? I don't get what you adults are thinking luhs. Your mindset is like a child's keep thinking that calling a lawyer can solve everything. PLEASE! If daddy wasn't able to give us our daily allowances, that means he can't. No matter how many lawyers you call, it will still not solve the bloody problem. I really had enough. I messaged aunt in the morning & tell her what you said to me this morning when I keep telling you not to call the lawyer, she told you but what did you do? You just treat it as right ear in & left ear out. I doesn't know how to communicate with you anymore even though our age gap is only 20 years away. If it wasn't aunt there keep asking me not to quit school, I guess i'll just tell you straight into your face that i doesn't want to study anymore. This family really owe her alot. You all didn't think of who treats you all well at all. I rather you don't born me in this world! |
![]() Kaiwen;♥ " She is someone who is always sleepy and maybe 24 hr/day will never be enough for her She is someone who is always hungry and maybe resembles some pigs in the farm She is someone who is always greedy and maybe you could get her some candies
Girlfriend;♥ Jolene Ong Jiamin; She's a caring & kind girl. We know each other more then anything. Even though, we were once separated. But our friendship is so difficult to be separated after all. Whenever I need help, no matter what, she'll lend me a helping hand. Whenever I need a listening ear & a shoulder to cry on, she'll always be the first to be beside me. Small little things that we do together can make both of us smile for the whole day. We cry with each other, laugh with each other & joke with each other. That's why our friendship will last. Last of all, I Love Her (:
Fiance;♥ Ang Hwee Jin; She's a easy-going girl. She always say yes to her friends who need help. She'd always help me with lots & lots of personal stuffs which I really thank her alot. Our friendship is hard to be separated as we're very close to each other. Her concern & care will make me feel much more better everytime I cried. She'll always be by my side to hear what are the things that are troubling me. That's why we're still sticking to each other until now. Last of all, I Love Her (: Alethea Amanda Amelia Angeline Aries Audrey Bernice Cassandra Charlene Connie Darren Dickson Elf Elly Flavia Francis Freda Grace.L Grace.T Hongming Hweejin Ivan Koh Jansen Jesley Jennifer Jiajie Jingteng Joan Joanne Jocelyn Joey.L Joey.N Jolene Josiah Karwong Marcus Mattew Nelson Nicholas Peiwen Phelia Punggol netball Randy Raudhah Serene Shalyn Shuhao Sofia Sylvia soo Thricia Weilin Wirul Yeekeat Yeesong Yibin Yuanqiu Yuting Zhaomin Ziyun Layout: Chili |