|
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Times past real fast. After a blink, months had past. Stuff that I did last year, is just like yesterday. Everyone's growing older & older & very soon, everyone will grow up to be an adult & start to work in different parts of the world. Seriously speaking, I miss my childhood, the fun that I always have with no worries or things to be vex of. How I wish time can be rewind back to the past so that I can do the things that I regretted not doing & also to undo the stuff that I shouldn't do. But no matter what, It's impossible to have a time machine to rewind back to the past. So, STOP daydreaming can you! Alright, alright, stop the stupid thinking of mine. Lets once again start with how I spent my time in school today. PE lesson was quite abashed b'cos all the SL from 4N1 & 4N2 have to be on the stage to teach 4 classes the steps for the mass dance. But after all, I do enjoyed myself there dancing with the SLs. I got back my Emath test paper & I passed the paper. Had quite a number of careless mistake which caused me to lose some marks. I'll work harder to prevent this type of mistakes next time (: After all, lessons are getting tedious even thought I'm just sitting there listening. As usual, slept in class like what I usually do. Jansen & Lihan messaged me to wake me up. But I'm really too exhausted to even look at the messages until I'm half awake. Anyway thanks guys (: Had Amath remedial lessons after school. That's really tiring to continue doing maths questions which can kills alot of my brain cells. I guess after all, I took the wrong subject. But nvm, that's the choice that I'd chose. No more regretted is to be made. I'm trying to keep this post as long as I can by adding in nonsense and rubbish. But I guess this will be long enough. Anyway I'm going to watch the tv shows. Goodbye peeps! |
![]() Kaiwen;♥ " She is someone who is always sleepy and maybe 24 hr/day will never be enough for her She is someone who is always hungry and maybe resembles some pigs in the farm She is someone who is always greedy and maybe you could get her some candies
Girlfriend;♥ Jolene Ong Jiamin; She's a caring & kind girl. We know each other more then anything. Even though, we were once separated. But our friendship is so difficult to be separated after all. Whenever I need help, no matter what, she'll lend me a helping hand. Whenever I need a listening ear & a shoulder to cry on, she'll always be the first to be beside me. Small little things that we do together can make both of us smile for the whole day. We cry with each other, laugh with each other & joke with each other. That's why our friendship will last. Last of all, I Love Her (:
Fiance;♥ Ang Hwee Jin; She's a easy-going girl. She always say yes to her friends who need help. She'd always help me with lots & lots of personal stuffs which I really thank her alot. Our friendship is hard to be separated as we're very close to each other. Her concern & care will make me feel much more better everytime I cried. She'll always be by my side to hear what are the things that are troubling me. That's why we're still sticking to each other until now. Last of all, I Love Her (: Alethea Amanda Amelia Angeline Aries Audrey Bernice Cassandra Charlene Connie Darren Dickson Elf Elly Flavia Francis Freda Grace.L Grace.T Hongming Hweejin Ivan Koh Jansen Jesley Jennifer Jiajie Jingteng Joan Joanne Jocelyn Joey.L Joey.N Jolene Josiah Karwong Marcus Mattew Nelson Nicholas Peiwen Phelia Punggol netball Randy Raudhah Serene Shalyn Shuhao Sofia Sylvia soo Thricia Weilin Wirul Yeekeat Yeesong Yibin Yuanqiu Yuting Zhaomin Ziyun Layout: Chili |