|
- Woke up at 6.45 am & called Celeste.
- To ask if I need to go for training when I can only be there for an hour.
- Decided to give it a miss as I have work to attend.
- I'm sorry.
- Get myself ready & went to meet the rest.
- Ate yoshinoya for breakfast while some of them ate long john.
- Fiance & I was located at Somerset mrt station.
- The location was good.
- Each of us have to take 1 thousand pieces.
- Start giving off at about 12 & I gave finish at about 3 plus.
- Helped Fiance to give out as she still left more then half.
- give until 5 plus & we gave finish.
- Ivan & Chenjun came to find us.
- But Fiance & I have to walk back to Plaza Singapura & get ourself changed back.
- Went back to Somerset to find Ivan they all & help them give out some.
- Walk back with them as their shirts are with me.
- Along the way, we played & played.
- That's fun luhs.
- Saw a dog running when we reached there.
- I was shouting as I'm scare of DOG!
- The MC or what faster carry the dog.
- hahas. I'm so embarrassed.
- Waited for Karwong & Gerald to meet us & off we had our dinner.
- After that we went separated ways
- As Fiance wanted to go bugis & I accompany her.
- Went to buy the things that she wanted & off we went to Hougang mall to look for plastic bags for tmr pushcart.
- Went to alot of shops but none of it sell.
- But we're luckly to found 1 shop that sells.
- Off i went to sis boyf house after that.
- Thanks for the PSP (:
I'm so tired!
|
 Kaiwen;♥
" She is someone who is always sleepy
and maybe 24 hr/day will never be enough for her
She is someone who is always hungry
and maybe resembles some pigs in the farm
She is someone who is always greedy
and maybe you could get her some candies
Girlfriend;♥
Jolene Ong Jiamin;
She's a caring & kind girl.
We know each other more then anything.
Even though, we were once separated.
But our friendship is so difficult to be separated after all.
Whenever I need help, no matter what, she'll lend me a helping hand.
Whenever I need a listening ear & a shoulder to cry on, she'll always be the first to be beside me.
Small little things that we do together can make both of us smile for the whole day.
We cry with each other, laugh with each other & joke with each other.
That's why our friendship will last.
Last of all, I Love Her (:
Fiance;♥
Ang Hwee Jin;
She's a easy-going girl.
She always say yes to her friends who need help.
She'd always help me with lots & lots of personal stuffs which I really thank her alot.
Our friendship is hard to be separated as we're very close to each other.
Her concern & care will make me feel much more better everytime I cried.
She'll always be by my side to hear what are the things that are troubling me.
That's why we're still sticking to each other until now.
Last of all, I Love Her (:
Alethea
Amanda
Amelia
Angeline
Aries
Audrey
Bernice
Cassandra
Charlene
Connie
Darren
Dickson
Elf
Elly
Flavia
Francis
Freda
Grace.L
Grace.T
Hongming
Hweejin
Ivan Koh
Jansen
Jesley
Jennifer
Jiajie
Jingteng
Joan
Joanne
Jocelyn
Joey.L
Joey.N
Jolene
Josiah
Karwong
Marcus
Mattew
Nelson
Nicholas
Peiwen
Phelia
Punggol netball
Randy
Raudhah
Serene
Shalyn
Shuhao
Sofia
Sylvia soo
Thricia
Weilin
Wirul
Yeekeat
Yeesong
Yibin
Yuanqiu
Yuting
Zhaomin
Ziyun
Layout:
Chili
|