|
Tuesday, December 25, 2007
Merry Christmas Everyone(: Today went to Wisma again. As it is the nearest place to repair my phone. Asked Hweejin & Ivan to accompany me. hahas. Thanks you guys. Went to meet up with each other at Hougang station. & we took train toward our destination. The stupid Train stopped at Seragoon for a long time. & stopped at Potong Pasar. Don't know who talk throught the system and said that the Train had break down. It was like WTH! so unlucky. nvm. We went out of the Train. & see if We can take bus toward Orchard. But before that, we went to buy our breads. as we were damn hungry luhs. After paying, Ivan took 1 bags of Drinks Hweeejin took 1 bags of Breads while I took another bag of Bread. I took out the bread & ask who brought this & it was none of us. so gave it back to the auntie. They keep on laughting. as i took the wrong bag. I don't know what. The auntie keep asking me faster take & go. so I anyhow take & go lor. Went opposite to see what bus we can take. Wanted to take NR4 but it was closed for the day already. & we were tricked by Ivan that the bus came. We were stupid luhs. Took 147 to Chinatown & we were laughting like mad in the bus. Ivan go on Alvin & the Chipmunks song. & I'm being retarded there. hahas. It fun luhs. Went to find Sony Ericsson shop after that. It was at the forth floor. The uncle working at another shop told us it was closed. we was like. huh? WHAT THE HELL! come from so far yet it was closed. so nvm. went to starbucks for mocha ice blended. I order first. I was stupid luhs. go say the wrong name for mocha. than the ppl there keep on laughting. Hweejin still ask if they have chocolate mocha when mocha ice blended consisted of chocolate inside. hahas. We entertain the workers there. went to Mrt station after that. I felt like vomiting in the train. maybe it's becos of the mocha ice blended. We were laughting from where we meet till where we say goodbye. hahas. It's a fun day today luhs. Thanks you guys(: went to sis's boyf house after that as my bro lost my key. I have to key to my house door. Had my dinner there. hahas. Thanks yea! Anyway I'm not repairing my phone anymore. as Damien ask me to see if the problem still continues after a month. Well I shall see. Hope it's alright then. |
![]() Kaiwen;♥ " She is someone who is always sleepy and maybe 24 hr/day will never be enough for her She is someone who is always hungry and maybe resembles some pigs in the farm She is someone who is always greedy and maybe you could get her some candies
Girlfriend;♥ Jolene Ong Jiamin; She's a caring & kind girl. We know each other more then anything. Even though, we were once separated. But our friendship is so difficult to be separated after all. Whenever I need help, no matter what, she'll lend me a helping hand. Whenever I need a listening ear & a shoulder to cry on, she'll always be the first to be beside me. Small little things that we do together can make both of us smile for the whole day. We cry with each other, laugh with each other & joke with each other. That's why our friendship will last. Last of all, I Love Her (:
Fiance;♥ Ang Hwee Jin; She's a easy-going girl. She always say yes to her friends who need help. She'd always help me with lots & lots of personal stuffs which I really thank her alot. Our friendship is hard to be separated as we're very close to each other. Her concern & care will make me feel much more better everytime I cried. She'll always be by my side to hear what are the things that are troubling me. That's why we're still sticking to each other until now. Last of all, I Love Her (: Alethea Amanda Amelia Angeline Aries Audrey Bernice Cassandra Charlene Connie Darren Dickson Elf Elly Flavia Francis Freda Grace.L Grace.T Hongming Hweejin Ivan Koh Jansen Jesley Jennifer Jiajie Jingteng Joan Joanne Jocelyn Joey.L Joey.N Jolene Josiah Karwong Marcus Mattew Nelson Nicholas Peiwen Phelia Punggol netball Randy Raudhah Serene Shalyn Shuhao Sofia Sylvia soo Thricia Weilin Wirul Yeekeat Yeesong Yibin Yuanqiu Yuting Zhaomin Ziyun Layout: Chili |