Saturday, December 08, 2007

I'm offically 14 now.
hahas(: It's a finally luhs.
i shall wish myself happy birthday first.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAIWEN;
hahas(: I'm mad luhs.
anyway Thanks you ppl for wishing me happy birthday
& gave me a great day(:

I'm rotting at home today.
nothing to do.
going out with girlf they all tmr to celebrate my late birthday.
my stupid mouse pissed my off luhs.
It's spoil. so i have to use keyboard to do anything.




Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
Kaiwen;♥

" She is someone who is always sleepy
and maybe 24 hr/day will never be enough for her
She is someone who is always hungry
and maybe resembles some pigs in the farm
She is someone who is always greedy
and maybe you could get her some candies


Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
Girlfriend;♥
Jolene Ong Jiamin;

She's a caring & kind girl.
We know each other more then anything.
Even though, we were once separated.
But our friendship is so difficult to be separated after all.
Whenever I need help, no matter what, she'll lend me a helping hand.
Whenever I need a listening ear & a shoulder to cry on, she'll always be the first to be beside me.
Small little things that we do together can make both of us smile for the whole day.
We cry with each other, laugh with each other & joke with each other.
That's why our friendship will last.
Last of all, I Love Her (:


Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
Fiance;♥
Ang Hwee Jin;

She's a easy-going girl.
She always say yes to her friends who need help.
She'd always help me with lots & lots of personal stuffs which I really thank her alot.
Our friendship is hard to be separated as we're very close to each other.
Her concern & care will make me feel much more better everytime I cried.
She'll always be by my side to hear what are the things that are troubling me.
That's why we're still sticking to each other until now.
Last of all, I Love Her (:



Within my book of memories,
Are special thoughts of you.
And all the many nice things
You often say and do -
As I turn the pages,
And recall each single thought,
I realize the happiness
That knowing you has brought.
There are memories of the times we've shared
Both bright and sunny days.
There are memories of your kindness
And your friendly thoughtful ways.
There are memories of all those notes,
we would write back and forth,
When we would just get together,
And talk of this or that.
And when I recall these memories
As I go along life's way,
I find they grow more precious still
With every passing day.




Alethea Amanda Amelia Angeline Aries Audrey Bernice Cassandra Charlene
Connie Darren Dickson Elf Elly Flavia Francis Freda Grace.L Grace.T Hongming Hweejin Ivan Koh Jansen Jesley Jennifer Jiajie Jingteng Joan Joanne Jocelyn Joey.L Joey.N Jolene Josiah Karwong Marcus Mattew Nelson Nicholas Peiwen Phelia Punggol netball Randy Raudhah Serene Shalyn Shuhao Sofia Sylvia soo Thricia Weilin Wirul Yeekeat Yeesong Yibin Yuanqiu Yuting Zhaomin Ziyun

Layout:
Chili