|
Saturday, December 22, 2007
21/12: I really do believe beginners luck. cos I have experienced it before. hahas(: when playing carrom, I only score 4 & the rest of the game I score a BIG FAT ZERO. I always lose in gambling or what ever game. hahas. It's natural for me. Went to West Mall with aunt. to the popular but it was closed. so went to This Fashion as aunt wants to buy something. so went there take a look lor. hahas. nothing much actually. 22/12: Today wake up early. Grandma asked me if I want accompany them to Chua Chu Kang to visit the clinic as cousin is still running a high fever. I wanted to tag along. but they was dragging the time & courses me to be late for outing again. they went along without me. just hope that cousin fever is alright. Went to take MRT. & I realise that I'm early today. hahas. Called hweejin & waited for her at outam park station. & we headed to Bugis first. Dickson they all was still at Hougang when we reached Bugis. they're slow luhs. hahas. We went to Long John to have our lunch. hahas. yummy(: headed to Bugis street after that. after shopping for like 1 round, I found out that I have left my belongings at Long John. So we went back there immediately. Hweejin have a good eye sight even if she's wearing a spec. I don't even saw my belongings there. while she saw. hahas(: Thank you(: We waited for Dickson they all to arrived. & they have their lunch while we carry on shopping. hahas. we're looking for sponge bobs t-shirt. we're unable to find. nevermind. we went to purchase school bags after that. I wanted a red sling bag. but it looks ugly. so I brought Black instead. I have the same design bag yet I still buy. hahas. nevermind. We headed to Plaza Singapura after that. Went to watch Alvin & the chipmunks. It's a very funny & nice show. watch it if you have the time & money. hahas. The Theodore is the cutest luhs even if he's fat & short. hahas. He loves to eat alot & also the stupidest of them all. hahas. After the movie Dickson they all headed to CD shop. They brought Alvin and the chipmunks CD. Went to marine bay after that. We went to have steamboat. that's their idea. hahas. We were playing like mad in the train luhs. Dickson & Hweejin acting like couples. Wanting to take Picture to make Marcus jealous. hahas. but they didn't luhs. so Marcus don't be angry. hahas. That stupid Dickson go say what. watermelon & honeydew skins can be eaten. He ate it & i thought he really do. so i went to try it. it is damn hard luhs. Than he was laughing there. say that he lie to me. walao. I'm so stupid to believe him. I ate alot of things there. hahas. Thanks you guys for helping me cook those meats. & Hweejin the prawn lover. only eat prawns there. I had fun with you all today. Thanks you guys. hahas. like Dickson say maybe this will be the last gathering. as Dickson next year will not be in the same class as us. No matter what. We're still Best Friends(: Pictures outing with Family Members(: |
![]() Kaiwen;♥ " She is someone who is always sleepy and maybe 24 hr/day will never be enough for her She is someone who is always hungry and maybe resembles some pigs in the farm She is someone who is always greedy and maybe you could get her some candies
Girlfriend;♥ Jolene Ong Jiamin; She's a caring & kind girl. We know each other more then anything. Even though, we were once separated. But our friendship is so difficult to be separated after all. Whenever I need help, no matter what, she'll lend me a helping hand. Whenever I need a listening ear & a shoulder to cry on, she'll always be the first to be beside me. Small little things that we do together can make both of us smile for the whole day. We cry with each other, laugh with each other & joke with each other. That's why our friendship will last. Last of all, I Love Her (:
Fiance;♥ Ang Hwee Jin; She's a easy-going girl. She always say yes to her friends who need help. She'd always help me with lots & lots of personal stuffs which I really thank her alot. Our friendship is hard to be separated as we're very close to each other. Her concern & care will make me feel much more better everytime I cried. She'll always be by my side to hear what are the things that are troubling me. That's why we're still sticking to each other until now. Last of all, I Love Her (: Alethea Amanda Amelia Angeline Aries Audrey Bernice Cassandra Charlene Connie Darren Dickson Elf Elly Flavia Francis Freda Grace.L Grace.T Hongming Hweejin Ivan Koh Jansen Jesley Jennifer Jiajie Jingteng Joan Joanne Jocelyn Joey.L Joey.N Jolene Josiah Karwong Marcus Mattew Nelson Nicholas Peiwen Phelia Punggol netball Randy Raudhah Serene Shalyn Shuhao Sofia Sylvia soo Thricia Weilin Wirul Yeekeat Yeesong Yibin Yuanqiu Yuting Zhaomin Ziyun Layout: Chili |